Indian Institute of Carpet Technology Haridwar (IICT) is a premier institution dedicated to the study and research of carpet technology in India. Established in 2001, IICT is located in Bhadohi, Uttar Pradesh, which is renowned as the “Carpet City of India.” The institute aims to provide quality education and training in the field of carpet technology, offering various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs.
IICT boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure and modern facilities to facilitate comprehensive learning and skill development. The institute is equipped with advanced laboratories, design studios, weaving and dyeing units, and testing facilities, providing students with hands-on experience in carpet production and manufacturing processes. The campus also includes a well-stocked library, computer labs, and research centers, fostering a conducive environment for academic and research pursuits.
At IICT, students are guided by a team of experienced faculty members who possess in-depth knowledge and expertise in the field of carpet technology. The faculty members not only impart theoretical knowledge but also emphasize practical training and industry exposure to prepare students for real-world challenges. Additionally, IICT maintains collaborations with leading carpet industries, research organizations, and academic institutions to promote innovation, research, and industry-academia interaction.
|Name of the institution||Indian Institute of Carpet Technology Haridwar|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Campus Area||10 Acres|
|Institution Type||(GFTIs) – Government Funded Technical Institutions in India|
|Category||Engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Entrance Examination Required||JEE-Main Exam, JEE-Advanced Exam|
|Contact Details||Address– Chauri Road, Bhadohi – 221401 (UP)|
Email ID: email@example.com
Approval and Status
- Approved By: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Status: Government
Facilities and Infrastructure
Well-equipped Laboratories: IICT has modern and well-equipped laboratories that allow students to gain practical experience and hands-on training in various aspects of carpet technology, including weaving, dyeing, testing, and quality control.
- Design Studios: The institute has dedicated design studios equipped with the latest software and tools to facilitate the creation and development of innovative carpet designs. Students can explore their creativity and learn about design concepts and techniques.
- Weaving and Dyeing Units: IICT has weaving and dyeing units where students can observe and participate in the actual carpet manufacturing process. These units provide practical exposure to various weaving techniques, yarn dyeing, and color application.
- Testing Facilities: IICT has specialized testing facilities to analyze and evaluate the quality and performance of carpets. Students can learn about different testing methods and equipment used in the carpet industry to ensure product quality and compliance with industry standards.
- Library: IICT maintains a well-stocked library with a wide range of books, journals, research papers, and reference materials related to carpet technology. The library provides a conducive environment for students to conduct research and expand their knowledge in the field.
- Computer Labs: The institute has computer labs equipped with the necessary software and resources for computer-aided design (CAD) and other technological applications relevant to carpet technology. Students can enhance their technical skills and utilize digital tools for designing and analysis.
- Research and Development Center: IICT has a dedicated research and development center that focuses on promoting research activities, innovation, and industry collaboration. The center facilitates research projects, industry-sponsored studies, and technology development in the field of carpet technology.
- Entrepreneurship Support: IICT provides support and guidance to students interested in entrepreneurship in the carpet industry. The institute encourages and nurtures entrepreneurial skills through workshops, mentorship programs, and access to incubation facilities.
B.Tech Carpet and Textile Technology
B. Tech Courses Offered
|B.Tech Carpet and Textile Technology||4 Years||60|
|B.Tech Carpet and Textile Technology||Rs. 2,89,000|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667532500.
Research and Innovation
|Research and Innovation||Description|
|Research Projects||IICT encourages faculty members and students to undertake research projects in various areas of carpet technology. These projects focus on exploring new techniques, materials, and processes to enhance carpet manufacturing, improve product quality, and address industry challenges.|
|Collaboration with Industry||IICT fosters collaboration with industry partners to facilitate applied research and development activities. Through industry tie-ups, the institute engages in joint projects, technology transfer, and knowledge sharing, which contribute to the practical relevance of research outcomes.|
|Technology Development||IICT emphasizes the development of new technologies and processes related to carpet manufacturing. Researchers at the institute work on developing innovative machinery, software tools, and manufacturing techniques to enhance efficiency, productivity, and sustainability in the carpet industry.|
|Patent Filings||IICT encourages faculty members and students to pursue patent filings for their novel inventions and discoveries in the field of carpet technology. This promotes the protection of intellectual property and supports the commercialization of innovative ideas.|
|Publications and Conferences||Faculty and students at IICT actively publish their research findings in reputed journals and present their work at national and international conferences. This dissemination of research contributes to the academic community and fosters knowledge exchange within the field of carpet technology.|
|Research Grants and Funding||IICT assists faculty members in securing research grants and funding from government agencies, industry bodies, and other sources. This financial support enables researchers to pursue cutting-edge projects and contribute to the advancement of carpet technology.|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support||IICT encourages innovation and entrepreneurship among its students and faculty members. The institute provides mentorship, incubation support, and access to resources for those interested in translating their research outcomes into viable business ventures in the carpet industry.|
|Nationality||Indian nationals only.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit.|
|Academic Qualifications||Must have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subjects.|
|Qualifying Examination||Must have appeared for JEE Main conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).|
|Minimum Percentage||Must have obtained a minimum aggregate percentage in the qualifying examination. The minimum percentage may vary for different categories.|
|JEE Main Cut-off||Must meet the JEE Main cut-off set by NIT.|
|Seat Allocation||Seat allocation is done through JoSAA counseling based on JEE Main ranks.|
JEE Main Cut-Off
JEE Advanced Cut-off
|Category||Minimum Marks in Each Subject||Minimum Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||5||55|
|OBC-NCL rank list||5||50|
|General EWS rank list||5||50|
|SC rank list||3||28|
|ST rank list||3||28|
|Common PwD rank list||3||28|
|OBC-NCL PwD rank list||3||28|
|General-NCL PwD rank list||3||28|
|SC PwD rank list||3||28|
|ST PwD rank list||3||28|
|Preparatory course (PC) rank lists||1||14|
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology – JoSaa Cut Off 2023 (Round 6)
|Quota||Seat Type||Gender-Neutral Closing Rank|
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology – CSAB Cut Off 2022 (Round 2)
Closing Rank for Carpet and Textile Technology
|Quota||Seat Type||Gender Neutral – Closing Rank|
The counselling process for Engineering Colleges in India is conducted by two major authorities: the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) which is conducted by one of the IITs and the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) conducted by any of the NITs.
These processes are aimed at providing a fair and transparent system for candidates seeking admission to undergraduate engineering programs in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
Candidates admitted to Josaa Counselling for engineering colleges across India have the option to register for CSAB counselling in case of remaining vacant seats, ensuring additional opportunities for securing admission to esteemed engineering institutions. Here’s an overview of the counselling process conducted by JoSAA and CSAB;
Josaa Counseling Process
Detailed steps for the JoSAA Counselling are as follows;
Step 1 Registration:
In order to participate in JoSAA Counselling Process, eligible candidate should register themselves on the JoSAA Couselling website https://josaa.nic.in/ with following credentials
- JEE (Main) Application Number and password for candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main).
- JEE (Main) Application Number and password for candidates eligible through “one-time measure” and did not appear in JEE (Main).
- JEE (Advanced) login-id and password for foreign nationals who did not appear in JEE (Main).
After logging in with the provided credentials, candidates are asked to fill out personal and academic information such as name, age, gender, qualification, and other specifics.
After filling out the necessary information, candidates can proceed to the choice-filling process.
Step 2 Choice Filling
- Candidates should carefully order the academic programs when filling out the choices, keeping in mind that only those choices would be used to determine seat allocation.
- Candidates are given a 10-day window to fill in their choices which include 2 mock seat allocations. This 10-day window will NOT be extended under any circumstances.
- Candidates have 10 days to make their selections, which includes 2 mock seat allocations. This 10-day period will NOT be prolonged in any way.
- Candidates must prioritize their choices in order of preferred courses/institutes, choosing only those academic programs from the choices that they are willing to enroll in.
Step 3 Choice Locking
- Candidates must “lock” their choices on or before the final day of choice filling after selecting their preferred colleges and academic programs.
- If candidates don’t lock their choices, the most recent choices saved will be locked automatically when the selection deadline arrives.
- The choices made by a candidate cannot be changed once they have been locked. before the choice-filling deadline, candidates may edit their selections by first submitting a request to unlock in the online JoSAA portal. The registered mobile and email will receive an OTP that can be used to verify the unlock request. The candidate’s options will become available after being verified.
Steps 4 Seat Allotment and Seat Acceptance:
- The candidate is responsible for logging into the JoSAA portal and verifying whether a seat has been assigned in a specific round of seat allocation.
- If the candidate is given a seat, they must complete “Online Reporting” before the last date or time allotted for the given round—the round in which the seat is allocated—in order to accept the seat.
- Once all of the documents have been verified, the assigned seat will either be confirmed or canceled. To accept a seat that has been allotted to them, a candidate must download the “Initial Seat Allotment Intimation Slip” and follow the instructions.
Step A Accept the Seat: The candidate must accept the seat offered and choose one of the following options for the academic program for the next round: “Freeze,” “Slide,” or “Float”
Step B Upload the documents: The candidate must upload each of the necessary documents listed on the JoSAA Portal.
Step C : Pay the Seat Acceptance Fee:
- To be eligible for a seat in the IITs or NIT+ system, a candidate MUST pay the seat acceptance fee and complete the entire JoSAA process.
- If the candidate does not pay the seat acceptance fee, the documents they have uploaded cannot be verified. The admission fee is distinct from the seat acceptance fee and varies by institute and candidate category.
Step 5: Document Verification:
Students must get their documentation verified in this step in accordance with the schedule. Verification of the documents will be done online. Students won’t be permitted to report to the designated location for final admission until all of their documentation has been verified.
Step 6: Reporting the college:
The final step is for applicants to report at the designated institute to pay the balance due as well as complete any remaining admissions requirements.
Options on Seats Allotted in JoSAA Counselling
- Floating: Candidates must choose this option if they want to accept the assigned seat but are also open to advancement and admission to more desirable institutions or programs.
- Freezing: If a candidate is content with the seat they have been assigned and does not want to take part in any additional rounds of counseling, they must Freezing this option.
- Sliding: Candidates who select the sliding option will be notified of their allotment but will also be eligible to enroll in a higher-level preferred course at the same institution.
JoSAA Counselling Fees
Before accepting the seats allotted by JoSAA Counseling, candidates must pay a Partial Admission Fee (PAF). The details for PAF for various categories are given below;
- After logging in, the JoSAA portal offers UPI, Net Banking, debit card, and credit card services.
- State Bank of India e-challan downloaded from the JoSAA portal upon login.
- Provisional JoSAA seat allotment letter 2023
- Three passport-size photographs similar to one uploaded in JEE Main 2023 application form
- Candidate Undertaking
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment by e-challan or Internet Banking through SBI
- JEE Main Score Card 2023
- JEE Main Admit Card 2023
- Class 10th Standard Mark Sheet or Date of Birth Proof
- Class 12 (or equivalent) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Valid photo Identity Card
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI Certificate or PIO Card (if applicable)
- Registration and Filled Choices for Seat Allotment
CSAB Counseling Process
Eligible candidates are required to register on the CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) portal, which can be accessed at https://csab.nic.in. The process ofcounseling is as follows:
Steps 1: Registration
- Visit the CSAB portal at https://csab.nic.in.
- If you are applying for Engineering/Architecture programs, log in using your JEE (Main)- Roll Number and the password you created during JEE (Main)/JEE(Adv.) registration.
- Remember to keep your password confidential and not share it with anyone.
- After logging in, you can proceed with the registration process.
- Make sure the data you enter matches the information available in the JEE (Main)- database of NTA. This is important for successful registration.
- If there are any discrepancies, your registration may be cancelled.
Step 2: Filling up the registration form and Uploading Documents:
During online registration for CSAB counseling, candidates need to provide and verify the following information on the CSAB portal:
- Gender: Select your gender (male, female, or other).
- State of Domicile: Mention your permanent residence state.
- Category: Choose your category (General, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, etc.).
- PwD Status: Indicate if you have a disability or fall under the Persons with Disability category.
- Special Benefit claim for Manipur: Provide relevant details if you are eligible for special benefits in Manipur.
- Sub-Tribe Claim for Nagaland: Provide relevant details if you have a sub-tribe claim in Nagaland.
- PRC/Domicile: If required, provide proof of Permanent Resident Certificate or Domicile. The aggregate percentage of Class XII or equivalent marks: Enter your overall percentage in the Class XII or equivalent examination.
Additionally, candidates need to upload scanned copies (in PDF or JPG format) of the following documents as evidence:
- Photo ID Proof as per Government of India guidelines
- JEE(Main) Admit Card (not applicable for pharmacy candidates)
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Special benefit certificate
- PRC/Domicile certificate (if applicable)
Step 3: Document verification
During CSAB counseling, officials verify uploaded documents to determine the eligibility of candidates. The outcomes of document verification are as follows:
- If the uploaded documents are correct, the candidate’s candidature is confirmed, and they proceed with the counseling process.
- If the uploaded documents are found to be incorrect or inaccurate, the candidate’s candidature is marked as “ineligible,” and they are disqualified from further participation in the counseling.
- In case of any discrepancies or doubts regarding the documents, queries are raised by the verifying officials and communicated to the candidates through SMS/email.
Candidates are required to respond to the queries raised by the officials within the given timeframe using their login credentials. It is mandatory to address these queries to ensure a smooth counseling process.
Upon satisfactory resolution of the queries, the candidate’s candidacy is confirmed, and they can continue with the counseling process. However, if it is discovered that a candidate has provided incorrect, false, or fraudulent information, their allotted seat (if any) may be canceled. Additionally, they will be deemed ineligible for admission and may face legal consequences.
Eligible candidates, after successful document verification, can proceed to fill their preferred choices of programs and institutes online through the CSAB portal. It is crucial to provide accurate and genuine information throughout the counseling process to secure a seat in the desired program and institute. make simplified
Step 4: Choice filling and Choice locking
During CSAB counseling, candidates need to fill their preferred choices of branches and institutes in order of preference. Here is a simplified outline of the procedure:
- Enable Pop-ups: Candidates should ensure that pop-ups are enabled on their internet browser before starting choice filling.
- Eligibility and Restrictions: Candidates should check the institute’s websites for any special restrictions or criteria. They should only fill choices for which they are eligible. For example, some seats may not be available for female or PwD candidates. Candidates should not fill such choices. Additionally, some colleges are exclusively for girls, and male candidates filling those seats may face consequences.
- Maximum Choices: Candidates are encouraged to fill the maximum number of choices in the order of their preference from the available seat choices.
Step 5: Saving and Locking Choices
- Saving: After filling choices, candidates must SAVE their choices. Saved choices can be retrieved and modified later.
- Locking: Candidates should LOCK their final choices before the scheduled date and time. Locked choices cannot be edited.
- Procedure: Locking involves entering the password, confirming the locking, etc. Candidates should follow the steps carefully.
- Printable Version: Once choices are locked, a printable version with terms and conditions will be displayed.
- Download and Sign: Candidates must download the PDF of locked choices, sign it, and keep it for their records.
Automatic Locking: If a candidate fails to explicitly lock choices before the deadline, their last saved choices will be automatically locked. It is advised to lock choices personally and keep a printed copy.
Step 6: Online Seat Allotment ( Rounds and Online Reporting)
First-Round Seat Allotment
|Seat Allotment Result||Seats are allotted based on merit and choices. Result is displayed on CSAB Portal. No individual allotment letters are sent.|
|Acceptance Fee||Pay the seat allotment/acceptance fee of Rs. 3,000 online via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or SBI e-challan.|
|Willingness Options||Choose one of the following options: Float, Slide, or Freeze.|
|Option-I (Float)||Considered for higher preference choices across institutes in the next round.|
|Option-II (Slide)||Considered for higher preference choices within the allotted institute in the next round.|
|Option-III (Freeze)||Satisfied with the currently allotted seat and not considered for higher preference choices in the next round.|
|Option-III (Freeze) – Approval and Admission||Allotments were communicated for approval. Download the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) and report to the allotted institute.|
|Seat allotment/acceptance fee (SAF)||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Refund Policy||Institutes may or may not refund fees if a candidate withdraws. CSAB NEUT- is not responsible for refunds.|
|Option-I (float) or Option-II (Slide) – Second Round||Wait for the second and final round of seat allotment.|
Remember to follow the instructions, pay the acceptance fee, and complete the necessary procedures to secure admission in the desired institute.
Second-Round Seat Allotment
|Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Processed as per business rules- Result displayed on CSAB portal|
|Eligibility for Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Candidates not allotted a seat in the 1st round- Candidates who chose Option-I or Option-II|
|Seats Available for Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Vacant seats after 1st round and online reporting|
|Process of Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Sliding of allotted seats to higher choices- Allotment to candidates based on choices, merit, and rules|
|Seat allotment/acceptance fee (SAF)||– Payment of Rs. 3,000/- – Approval by respective DTEs after verification|
|Provisional Admission Letter||– Downloadable after approval|
|Reporting to Allotted Institute||– Reporting with Provisional Admission Letter and necessary documents|
|Allotment of Seats||– Final allotment after 2nd round of seat allotment|
Step 7: Seat Withdrawal
Candidates who have been allotted a seat in either the first or second round of seat allotment have the option to withdraw their seat within the specified timeframe. By doing so through the CSAB Portal, they will receive a refund of Rs. 2000 out of the total seat acceptance fee of Rs. 3000. However, withdrawing the seat means they forfeit their claim to the allotted seat. These candidates may still have the opportunity to participate in any spot round conducted by the respective DTE/NERIST.
Step 8: Reporting to the colleges
For physical reporting and admission, candidates who have downloaded the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) should directly report to the allotted institute as per the schedule provided by CSAB NEUT-. They must bring all the required documents in their original form.
Documents Required During Physical Reporting
- Printout of Provisional Admission Letter (PAL).
- Undertaking by the candidate. (if applicable)
- Photo ID proof
- Admit Card of JEE (Main)- (For Engg./Arch. candidates)
- Score Card of JEE (Main)- issued by NTA (downloaded score card is
- acceptable) (For Engg. /Arch. Candidates).
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate and Marks sheet of qualifying examination
- Proof of fee paid
- Certificate of category / subcategory / caste /sub-caste/PRC as applicable,
- issued by the competent authority [Annexure -I for Non-Creamy Layer OBC
- (OBC-NCL) and Annexure II for SC/ST]
- Proof of place of examination center in case of final qualifying examination
- is from the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as
- National Open School (NOS).
- One passport size photograph identical to the one pasted on the JEE (Main) Application form.
- Permanent Resident Certificate/Domicile (Required for NERIST)
- Medical Certificate (Annexure–IV)
- Any other documents as desired by the admitted Institute.
Placement and Alumni Network
The Indian Institute of Carpet Technology (IICT) prioritizes the placement of its students and provides dedicated support to ensure their successful career outcomes. IICT’s placement cell works tirelessly to connect students with leading companies and organizations in the carpet and textile industry. The institute facilitates campus recruitment drives, arranges internships, and conducts career development workshops to enhance students’ employability skills. With its strong industry connections and collaborations, IICT attracts top recruiters to the campus, providing students with ample opportunities to kick-start their professional journey.
IICT boasts a strong and active alumni network that plays a vital role in the institute’s ecosystem. The alumni, consisting of successful professionals in the carpet and textile industry, actively engage with current students and provide valuable support and guidance. They serve as mentors, offering insights into industry trends, sharing career experiences, and providing networking opportunities. Alumni often visit the campus to conduct workshops, deliver guest lectures, and help students navigate the transition from academia to the professional world. This robust alumni network fosters a sense of community, instills pride among graduates, and creates a platform for continuous learning and growth.
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology
- Address– Chauri Road, Bhadohi – 221401 (UP)
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Website- https://www.iict.ac.in/
Engineering predictors refer to tools that use historical data and algorithms to estimate a student’s rank or chances of admission in engineering entrance exams like JEE Main or JEE Advanced, or to predict their likelihood of getting into specific engineering colleges based on their exam performance and other relevant factors.
We offer a range of valuable predictors to guide students through this crucial journey. Here are some of the Predictor that we provide,
- JEE Main Rank Predictor
- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
- JEE Main College Predictor
- JEE Advanced College Predictor
Engineering Admission Consultant
As a JoSAA Counselling Expert, we offer specialized guidance and support for engineering admissions through the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) Counselling process. Our team of knowledgeable Engineering Admission Consultants is well-versed in Josaa and CSAB counselling process, and we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dream of pursuing a successful engineering career.
With our expertise, we provide personalized assistance at every step of the admission process. Whether it’s college selection, application support, or understanding the JoSAA Counselling procedure, we are here to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for aspiring engineers. Our Engineering Admission Consultant, also guide students for state-level counseling.
Josaa Expert Counselling
Our expert counselling services cover JoSAA Counselling, CSAB Counselling, admission to top private engineering colleges, state-level counselling, and NRI counselling. Whether you aim for prestigious institutions like IITs and NITs or seek admissions in private colleges or state government engineering institutes, we are here to assist you at every step. Our experienced counsellors provide personalized guidance, ensuring you make informed decisions throughout the admission process. Here’re some of the details about JoSAA Expert Counsellings we offered;
- Josaa Counselling
- CSAB Counselling
- Top-Private Engineering College
- State Level Counselling
- Direct Admission Through Management Quota
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What courses does the Indian Institute of Carpet Technology offer?
A: The Indian Institute of Carpet Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in carpet and textile technology. The institute provides a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) program in Carpet and Textile Technology, as well as a Master of Technology (M.Tech.) program in Carpet Technology.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for admission to the Indian Institute of Carpet Technology?
A: For admission to the B.Tech. program, candidates must have completed their 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. They must also qualify for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). For the M.Tech. program, candidates should have a B.Tech./B.E. degree in Textile Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university.
Q: What are the research opportunities available at the Indian Institute of Carpet Technology?
A: The Indian Institute of Carpet Technology provides ample research opportunities for students and scholars in the field of carpet and textile technology. The institute encourages research projects, collaborations, and industry-oriented studies. Students can engage in research activities under the guidance of experienced faculty members and contribute to the advancement of the carpet industry through innovative research and development.
Q: Does the Indian Institute of Carpet Technology provide placement assistance?
A: Yes, the Indian Institute of Carpet Technology has a dedicated placement cell that facilitates the placement of its students. The institute maintains strong industry connections and collaborates with leading companies in the carpet and textile sector. The placement cell organizes recruitment drives, invites companies to the campus for hiring, and provides career guidance and support to students to enhance their employability.
Q: What are the career prospects after completing a course from the Indian Institute of Carpet Technology?
A: Graduates from the Indian Institute of Carpet Technology have promising career opportunities in the carpet and textile industry. They can work in various sectors such as carpet manufacturing, textile design, quality control, research and development, marketing, and consultancy. Many students also choose to pursue higher studies or start their entrepreneurial ventures in the field of carpet and textile technology.
Q: Does the Indian Institute of Carpet Technology provide hostel facilities?
A: Yes, the Indian Institute of Carpet Technology provides hostel facilities for both male and female students. The hostels are well-maintained and equipped with necessary amenities to ensure a comfortable stay for the students. The institute strives to create a conducive living environment that supports academic and personal growth.