Computer Science Admission in IIT Bombay, Kanpur, Delhi & Madras For Top 100 AIR
JoSAA’s counseling for over 620 programmes in 114 engineering institutes of IITs, NITs, Triple IT, and GFTIs began on Monday. It will be held in six stages until October 21. From September 12 to September 21, there is an opportunity to fill college choices. The first round of seat distribution will take place on September 23. Following that, online reporting must be completed by uploading the documents. The most intriguing aspect of the Advanced result is the choice of college and branch. The students’ question is, “On which rack can I get what bunch?”
Ranks below 20% female pool quota will get a good branch
- Top AIR-100 IIT Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, and Madras have CS prospects.
- At AIR-60, IIT Bombay meets the CS branch. Following that, students from Delhi CS are given second priority.
- AIR- Between 100 and 500 marks, Delhi, Kanpur, Electrical of the above four IITs, Kharagpur CS
- Between 500 and 1000, there is a chance of getting core branches of BHU, Roorkee, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Mumbai, Dilgani, and Kanpur.
- Computer Science on the middle rank of 1000 to 4000 in Gandhinagar, Indore, Ropar, Mandi, Jodhpur, Dhanbad, Patna, Bhubaneshwar, as well as Computer Science in Mumbai, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur IITs have any several branches likely to be found as Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Aerospace, Production, and so on.
- 4000 to 8000, Civil, Chemical, Metallurgy in Roorkee, Guwahati, Kharagpur, Hyderabad, Varanasi, and Lower Banchange in Mumbai, Delhi, Kanpur, Madras, Palakkad, Tirupati, Goa, Dhadwad, Bhilai. There is a chance of getting CS in Jammu.
- Students with rankings of 12 to 15 thousand will be admitted to new IITs such as Palakkad, Tirupati, Goa, Dhadwad, and Bhilai. The 20 % female pool quota granted to female students reduces her chances of getting into the above IIT ranks significantly.
- Students who got bank between 8000 and 12000 will get the core branches at Ropar, Mandi, Indore, Gandhinagar, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Dhanbad in other villages as well as in the old seven IITs in Biological Science, Naval Architecture, Mining Engineering, and there is a possibility of getting fields like polymer science, ceramic engineering.
10 IITs opened 15 new branches, with a total of 383 seats.
This year, 10 IITs opened 15 new branches. IIT Bombay has 47 seats for 4-year LG Engineering, IIT Roorkee has Data Science and 40 seats for artificial engineering, IIT Guwahati has 20 seats for engineering, IIT Hyderabad has 16 seats for electrical engineering with IC design and technology, IIT Gandhinagar has 20 seats for five-year computer science and 20 seats for electrical engineering, and IIT Jodhpur has physics with specialization and chemistry. There are 32 specialization seats, 25 engineering physics seats at IIT Rupar, 15 chemical and biochemical engineering seats at IIT Dharwad, 28 mathematics and computing seats, 15 civil and infrastructure engineering seats, 57 inter disciplinary sciences seats, 20 mechatronics engineering seats at IIT Bhilai, and 28 data science and engineering seats in Palakkad. Admission to the new branch of these 10 IITs will be available on 383 seats. The college branch should be preferred because students can participate in further counseling by selecting the option