|Enter Your JEE Main Details|
Register for FREE Counselling
JEE Main College Predictor is for the Students that take the JEE Main exam in the hopes of getting into NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs are frequently concerned about their admission. The JEE Main college prediction 2022 tool could be of great assistance to them. We have created a JEE Main college predictor tool to assist you in learning more about the top schools and courses available to you based on your JEE Main 2022 results.
After the JEE Main 2022 results are released, the JEE Main College Predictor becomes a very valuable platform for candidates who are planning to take the exam and want to know their chances of getting into their selected college. You can use the JEE Main College Predictor 2022, which has been launched on this page, to predict your college depending on your rank.
The College Predictor will assist you in predicting your chances of admission to the college of your choice by employing an algorithm that utilises previous years’ JEE Mains counselling data to determine the colleges’ opening and closing ranks.
About JEE Main College Predictor 2022
Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III are the three papers that make up JEE Main. Students can choose either one or both of the papers. Paper I is for admission to B.E./B.Tech. programmes and is only available online (Computer Based Test). Paper II is required for entrance to the B.Arch. and B. Planning programmes. Paper-II is also an online test, with the exception of one paper titled ‘Drawing Test,’ which is administered in an offline mode (pen-paper test). The third paper is for the B. Planning course. The JEE Main Exam is taken by around 11 lakh students. A student can attempt three times (counted both the sessions of the same year as one). JEE Main marks are calculated on a percentage basis and are based on both sessions, with the better session exam being taken into account.
Benefits of JEE Main College Predictor Tool
You may acquire thorough information about all the colleges you might be admitted to based on your JEE Main results using the JEE Main college predictor tool. Students receive individualised reports with a list of top projected institutes through email from the JEE Main college predictor tool. Furthermore, the JEE Main 2022 college predictor tool informs you not only about NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs, but also about other good universities that take JEE scores and where you might have a chance.
JEE Main Cut-Off 2022
Each year, the NTA publishes the JEE Main Cutoff for admission to 31 NITs, 26 IIITs, IIEST Shibpur, and 29 additional GFTIs. The JEE Main 2022 cut off will be announced in the form of a qualifying and admission cut off.
- The minimum scores required to qualify for JEE Advanced 2022 are referred to as the JEE Main Qualifying Cut off 2022. The qualifying cut off for each category – General, OBC, EWS, SC/ST – is released by the NTA along with the announcement of the JEE Main 2022 Result.
- The minimal marks required for B.Tech/ B.Arch admissions at NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs are referred to as the JEE Main admission cut off. The admission cut off is given in the form of opening and closing ranks for each round of JoSAA Counseling.
- In 2021, the JEE Main Qualifying Cutoff for the General Category was 87.8992241, a small decrease from 2020.
JEE Main Cut off 2022- Expected Qualifying Percentile:
JEE Main Cut off 2022 is influenced by a variety of things. The table below displays the projected JEE Main Cut off 2022 for each category based on these criteria and previous year trends.
|Category||JEE Main 2022 Qualifying Cut off (Expected)|
|Unreserved Category (UR)||90-95|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||70-75|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||70-75|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||50-55|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40-45|
|People with Disabilities (PwD)||0-2|
JEE Main 2022 Institutes
|Institutes||Number of Institutes|
|National Institute of Technology||31|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology||26|
|Government Funded Technical Institutes||33|
How To Use JEE Main College Predictor Tool
For using this tool candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
- On the webpage go to the Predictor section and click on “JEE Main College Predictor”.
- Then click on the box of JEE Main College Predictor.
- There will be an online form type format where the candidate must fill his details like Name, Email, Mobile Number, State, percentile and JEE Main Rank 2020.
- After filling up the details the candidate will receive an OTP which was registered and his rank will be shown in a new webpage.
- After entering the rank on the JEE Main College Predictor tool and submitting it a list of colleges will appear on the new webpage screen as per the rank of the candidate.
JEE Main College Predictor FAQs
The JEE Main College rank predictor is a tool that calculates candidates’ expected ranks based on their exam marks.
Candidates can simply register on the JEE Main College Predictor tool, add the required information such as scores, category, and so on, and get an estimate of their expected ranks.
The cut-off for next year will be announced based on the JEE Advanced scores. Students might get an approximate approximation by glancing at the prior year’s cutoff marks.
The JEE Main College Rank Predictor Tool is based on the closing ranks of IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs from the previous year. For the upcoming academic term, this may differ significantly. However, this technique provides an accurate result of 80-90 percent.
Through our JEE main college predictor, you may check college predictions for all categories.