Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur (IIIT Raichur) is a premier technical institution dedicated to providing quality education and fostering innovation in the field of information technology. Established in 2019, IIIT Raichur is one of the esteemed members of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) network in India.
Situated in the culturally rich city of Raichur in Karnataka, IIIT Raichur offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines of information technology. The institute’s primary objective is to nurture talented individuals, equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge, and empower them to tackle the ever-evolving challenges of the digital age.
At IIIT Raichur, a team of highly experienced and dedicated faculty members serves as mentors to the students, providing a holistic and industry-relevant educational experience. The faculty members, who are experts in their respective fields, are passionate about imparting knowledge, conducting groundbreaking research, and fostering a culture of innovation among the student community.
To support the academic and research requirements of its students, IIIT Raichur offers state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure. The institute boasts well-designed classrooms, advanced laboratories, a modern library, cutting-edge computing facilities, comfortable student hostels, sports amenities, and a vibrant cafeteria. These facilities create an environment conducive to learning, experimentation, and the overall development of students.
|Name of the institution||Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Campus Area||74 Acres|
|Institution Type||Indian Institute of Information Technology|
|Category||Engineering colleges in Karnataka|
|Entrance Examination Required||JEE-Main Exam, JEE-Advanced Exam|
|Contact Details||Address– Yermarus Camp, Karnataka 584135|
Approval and Status
- Approved By: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Status: Goverment
Facilities and Infrastructure
Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur (IIIT Raichur) provides excellent facilities and infrastructure to support the academic and research needs of its students. Here are some of the key facilities offered by the institute:
- Academic Block: IIIT Raichur has a well-designed academic block with spacious classrooms and lecture halls equipped with modern teaching aids and audio-visual facilities. These spaces provide a conducive environment for effective teaching and learning.
- Laboratories: The institute offers state-of-the-art laboratories equipped with the latest technology and equipment. These include computer labs, electronics labs, data science labs, networking labs, and more. The labs allow students to gain practical exposure, conduct experiments, and develop their technical skills.
- Library: IIIT Raichur boasts a well-stocked library with a vast collection of books, research papers, journals, and digital resources. Students have access to a wide range of academic materials to support their studies and research endeavors.
- Computing Facilities: The institute provides high-speed internet connectivity and advanced computing facilities to students and faculty members. These facilities enable seamless access to online resources, research tools, and collaboration platforms.
- Hostels: IIIT Raichur offers separate hostel facilities for male and female students. The hostels are well-maintained and provide a comfortable living environment. Each room is furnished with essential amenities, creating a conducive atmosphere for study and personal growth.
- Sports Facilities: IIIT Raichur recognizes the importance of sports and physical fitness in the overall development of students. The institute provides sports facilities, including playgrounds, courts, and equipment for various indoor and outdoor sports activities. Students are encouraged to participate in sports to maintain a healthy lifestyle and foster team spirit.
- Auditorium and Seminar Halls: IIIT Raichur has a spacious auditorium and well-equipped seminar halls. These venues are used for organizing academic events, seminars, conferences, workshops, and guest lectures.
- Cafeteria: The institute has a cafeteria that serves a variety of food options, catering to the diverse tastes and preferences of students and staff. It serves as a common space for students to relax, socialize, and rejuvenate.
- Medical Facilities: IIIT Raichur provides basic medical facilities on campus to attend to the healthcare needs of students and staff. The institute also has tie-ups with nearby hospitals for any emergency medical assistance.
- Safety and Security: IIIT Raichur prioritizes the safety and security of its students and campus. The institute maintains a robust security system and implements measures to ensure a safe and secure environment for all.
B. Tech Courses
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||4 Years||50|
B. Tech Courses
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||Rs.95,000|
Research and Innovation at Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur
|Research and Innovation||Description|
|Research Focus Areas||IIIT Raichur focuses on various research areas within the field of information technology. These include but are not limited to artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, cybersecurity, computer vision, software engineering, and more. Faculty members and researchers at IIIT Raichur strive to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and address real-world challenges through their research endeavors.|
|Research Centers and Labs||IIIT Raichur has established specialized research centers and well-equipped labs to facilitate research activities. These research centers and labs serve as collaborative spaces where faculty members, researchers, and students can work together on innovative projects, conduct experiments, and develop novel solutions to technological problems.|
|Research Projects and Funding||IIIT Raichur encourages faculty members and researchers to undertake research projects and actively seek research funding from government agencies, industry collaborations, and other funding bodies. The institute provides support and guidance in identifying research funding opportunities and preparing research proposals, enabling researchers to pursue their research interests and contribute to the advancement of their respective fields.|
|Publications and Conferences||IIIT Raichur emphasizes the importance of disseminating research findings through publications in reputed national and international conferences, journals, and publications. The institute encourages faculty members and students to publish their research work, facilitating knowledge sharing and contributing to the wider scientific community.|
|Collaborations and Partnerships||IIIT Raichur actively seeks collaborations and partnerships with industry organizations, research institutions, and academic bodies. These collaborations provide opportunities for joint research projects, knowledge exchange, and technology transfer. Collaborative efforts also enhance the practical applicability of research outcomes and promote industry-academia interactions.|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||IIIT Raichur fosters a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship among its students. The institute encourages students to develop innovative ideas, explore entrepreneurial ventures, and participate in innovation competitions and hackathons. IIIT Raichur provides support and resources to help students transform their ideas into viable products and services.|
|Patents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)||IIIT Raichur encourages researchers and faculty members to protect their intellectual property through patents and IPR. The institute supports the filing of patents and facilitates the commercialization of research outcomes, fostering a culture of innovation and technology transfer.|
|Nationality||Indian nationals only.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit.|
|Academic Qualifications||Must have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subjects.|
|Qualifying Examination||Must have appeared for JEE Main conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).|
|Minimum Percentage||Must have obtained a minimum aggregate percentage in the qualifying examination. The minimum percentage may vary for different categories.|
|JEE Main Cut-off||Must meet the JEE Main cut-off set by NIT Uttarakhand.|
|Seat Allocation||Seat allocation is done through JoSAA counseling based on JEE Main ranks.|
JEE Main Cut-Off 2023
JEE Advanced Cut-off 2023
|Category||Minimum Marks in Each Subject||Minimum Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||5||55|
|OBC-NCL rank list||5||50|
|General EWS rank list||5||50|
|SC rank list||3||28|
|ST rank list||3||28|
|Common PwD rank list||3||28|
|OBC-NCL PwD rank list||3||28|
|General-NCL PwD rank list||3||28|
|SC PwD rank list||3||28|
|ST PwD rank list||3||28|
|Preparatory course (PC) rank lists||1||14|
Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur JoSAA Cut off 2023 Round 6
Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (B.Tech, 4 Years):
|Quota||Seat Type||Gender-Neutral Closing Rank||Female-only (including Supernumerary) Closing Rank|
Closing Ranks for Computer Science and Engineering (B.Tech, 4 Years):
|Quota||Seat Type||Gender-Neutral Closing Rank||Female-only (including Supernumerary) Closing Rank|
Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur CSAB Cut off 2022 Round
Computer Science and Engineering
|Quota||Seat Type||Gender-Neutral Closing Rank||Female-only (including Supernumerary) Closing Rank|
The counselling process for Engineering Colleges in India is conducted by two major authorities: the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) which is conducted by one of the IITs and the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) conducted by any of the NITs.
These processes are aimed at providing a fair and transparent system for candidates seeking admission to undergraduate engineering programs in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
Candidates admitted to Josaa Counselling for engineering colleges across India have the option to register for CSAB counselling in case of remaining vacant seats, ensuring additional opportunities for securing admission to esteemed engineering institutions. Here’s an overview of the counselling process conducted by JoSAA and CSAB;
Josaa Counseling Process
Detailed steps for the JoSAA Counselling are as follows;
Step 1 Registration:
In order to participate in JoSAA Counselling Process, eligible candidate should register themselves on the JoSAA Couselling website https://josaa.nic.in/ with following credentials
- JEE (Main) Application Number and password for candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main).
- JEE (Main) Application Number and password for candidates eligible through “one-time measure” and did not appear in JEE (Main).
- JEE (Advanced) login-id and password for foreign nationals who did not appear in JEE (Main).
After logging in with the provided credentials, candidates are asked to fill out personal and academic information such as name, age, gender, qualification, and other specifics.
After filling out the necessary information, candidates can proceed to the choice-filling process.
Step 2 Choice Filling
- Candidates should carefully order the academic programs when filling out the choices, keeping in mind that only those choices would be used to determine seat allocation.
- Candidates are given a 10-day window to fill in their choices which include 2 mock seat allocations. This 10-day window will NOT be extended under any circumstances.
- Candidates have 10 days to make their selections, which includes 2 mock seat allocations. This 10-day period will NOT be prolonged in any way.
- Candidates must prioritize their choices in order of preferred courses/institutes, choosing only those academic programs from the choices that they are willing to enroll in.
Step 3 Choice Locking
- Candidates must “lock” their choices on or before the final day of choice filling after selecting their preferred colleges and academic programs.
- If candidates don’t lock their choices, the most recent choices saved will be locked automatically when the selection deadline arrives.
- The choices made by a candidate cannot be changed once they have been locked. before the choice-filling deadline, candidates may edit their selections by first submitting a request to unlock in the online JoSAA portal. The registered mobile and email will receive an OTP that can be used to verify the unlock request. The candidate’s options will become available after being verified.
Steps 4 Seat Allotment and Seat Acceptance:
- The candidate is responsible for logging into the JoSAA portal and verifying whether a seat has been assigned in a specific round of seat allocation.
- If the candidate is given a seat, they must complete “Online Reporting” before the last date or time allotted for the given round—the round in which the seat is allocated—in order to accept the seat.
- Once all of the documents have been verified, the assigned seat will either be confirmed or canceled. To accept a seat that has been allotted to them, a candidate must download the “Initial Seat Allotment Intimation Slip” and follow the instructions.
Step A Accept the Seat: The candidate must accept the seat offered and choose one of the following options for the academic program for the next round: “Freeze,” “Slide,” or “Float”
Step B Upload the documents: The candidate must upload each of the necessary documents listed on the JoSAA Portal.
Step C : Pay the Seat Acceptance Fee:
- To be eligible for a seat in the IITs or NIT+ system, a candidate MUST pay the seat acceptance fee and complete the entire JoSAA process.
- If the candidate does not pay the seat acceptance fee, the documents they have uploaded cannot be verified. The admission fee is distinct from the seat acceptance fee and varies by institute and candidate category.
Step 5: Document Verification:
Students must get their documentation verified in this step in accordance with the schedule. Verification of the documents will be done online. Students won’t be permitted to report to the designated location for final admission until all of their documentation has been verified.
Step 6: Reporting the college:
The final step is for applicants to report at the designated institute to pay the balance due as well as complete any remaining admissions requirements.
Options on Seats Allotted in JoSAA Counselling
- Floating: Candidates must choose this option if they want to accept the assigned seat but are also open to advancement and admission to more desirable institutions or programs.
- Freezing: If a candidate is content with the seat they have been assigned and does not want to take part in any additional rounds of counseling, they must Freezing this option.
- Sliding: Candidates who select the sliding option will be notified of their allotment but will also be eligible to enroll in a higher-level preferred course at the same institution.
JoSAA Counselling Fees
Before accepting the seats allotted by JoSAA Counseling, candidates must pay a Partial Admission Fee (PAF). The details for PAF for various categories are given below;
|GEN/OBC-NCL/GEN-EWS Category||Rs. 40,000/|
|SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 20,000/|
- After logging in, the JoSAA portal offers UPI, Net Banking, debit card, and credit card services.
- State Bank of India e-challan downloaded from the JoSAA portal upon login.
- Provisional JoSAA seat allotment letter 2023
- Three passport-size photographs similar to one uploaded in JEE Main 2023 application form
- Candidate Undertaking
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment by e-challan or Internet Banking through SBI
- JEE Main Score Card 2023
- JEE Main Admit Card 2023
- Class 10th Standard Mark Sheet or Date of Birth Proof
- Class 12 (or equivalent) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Valid photo Identity Card
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI Certificate or PIO Card (if applicable)
- Registration and Filled Choices for Seat Allotment
CSAB Counseling Process
Eligible candidates are required to register on the CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) portal, which can be accessed at https://csab.nic.in. The process ofcounseling is as follows:
Steps 1: Registration
- Visit the CSAB portal at https://csab.nic.in.
- If you are applying for Engineering/Architecture programs, log in using your JEE (Main)- Roll Number and the password you created during JEE (Main)/JEE(Adv.) registration.
- Remember to keep your password confidential and not share it with anyone.
- After logging in, you can proceed with the registration process.
- Make sure the data you enter matches the information available in the JEE (Main)- database of NTA. This is important for successful registration.
- If there are any discrepancies, your registration may be cancelled.
Step 2: Filling up the registration form and Uploading Documents:
During online registration for CSAB counseling, candidates need to provide and verify the following information on the CSAB portal:
- Gender: Select your gender (male, female, or other).
- State of Domicile: Mention your permanent residence state.
- Category: Choose your category (General, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, etc.).
- PwD Status: Indicate if you have a disability or fall under the Persons with Disability category.
- Special Benefit claim for Manipur: Provide relevant details if you are eligible for special benefits in Manipur.
- Sub-Tribe Claim for Nagaland: Provide relevant details if you have a sub-tribe claim in Nagaland.
- PRC/Domicile: If required, provide proof of Permanent Resident Certificate or Domicile. The aggregate percentage of Class XII or equivalent marks: Enter your overall percentage in the Class XII or equivalent examination. Additionally, candidates need to upload scanned copies (in PDF or JPG format) of the following documents as evidence:
- Photo ID Proof as per Government of India guidelines
- JEE(Main) Admit Card (not applicable for pharmacy candidates)
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Special benefit certificate
- PRC/Domicile certificate (if applicable)
Step 3: Document verification
During CSAB counseling, officials verify uploaded documents to determine the eligibility of candidates. The outcomes of document verification are as follows:
- If the uploaded documents are correct, the candidate’s candidature is confirmed, and they proceed with the counseling process.
- If the uploaded documents are found to be incorrect or inaccurate, the candidate’s candidature is marked as “ineligible,” and they are disqualified from further participation in the counseling.
- In case of any discrepancies or doubts regarding the documents, queries are raised by the verifying officials and communicated to the candidates through SMS/email.
Candidates are required to respond to the queries raised by the officials within the given timeframe using their login credentials. It is mandatory to address these queries to ensure a smooth counseling process.
Upon satisfactory resolution of the queries, the candidate’s candidacy is confirmed, and they can continue with the counseling process. However, if it is discovered that a candidate has provided incorrect, false, or fraudulent information, their allotted seat (if any) may be canceled. Additionally, they will be deemed ineligible for admission and may face legal consequences.
Eligible candidates, after successful document verification, can proceed to fill their preferred choices of programs and institutes online through the CSAB portal. It is crucial to provide accurate and genuine information throughout the counseling process to secure a seat in the desired program and institute. make simplified
Step 4: Choice filling and Choice locking
During CSAB counseling, candidates need to fill their preferred choices of branches and institutes in order of preference. Here is a simplified outline of the procedure:
- Enable Pop-ups: Candidates should ensure that pop-ups are enabled on their internet browser before starting choice filling.
- Eligibility and Restrictions: Candidates should check the institute’s websites for any special restrictions or criteria. They should only fill choices for which they are eligible. For example, some seats may not be available for female or PwD candidates. Candidates should not fill such choices. Additionally, some colleges are exclusively for girls, and male candidates filling those seats may face consequences.
- Maximum Choices: Candidates are encouraged to fill the maximum number of choices in the order of their preference from the available seat choices.
Step 5: Saving and Locking Choices
- Saving: After filling choices, candidates must SAVE their choices. Saved choices can be retrieved and modified later.
- Locking: Candidates should LOCK their final choices before the scheduled date and time. Locked choices cannot be edited.
- Procedure: Locking involves entering the password, confirming the locking, etc. Candidates should follow the steps carefully.
- Printable Version: Once choices are locked, a printable version with terms and conditions will be displayed.
- Download and Sign: Candidates must download the PDF of locked choices, sign it, and keep it for their records.
Automatic Locking: If a candidate fails to explicitly lock choices before the deadline, their last saved choices will be automatically locked. It is advised to lock choices personally and keep a printed copy.
Step 6: Online Seat Allotment ( Rounds and Online Reporting)
First-Round Seat Allotment
|Seat Allotment Result||Seats are allotted based on merit and choices. Result is displayed on CSAB Portal. No individual allotment letters are sent.|
|Acceptance Fee||Pay the seat allotment/acceptance fee of Rs. 3,000 online via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or SBI e-challan.|
|Willingness Options||Choose one of the following options: Float, Slide, or Freeze.|
|Option-I (Float)||Considered for higher preference choices across institutes in the next round.|
|Option-II (Slide)||Considered for higher preference choices within the allotted institute in the next round.|
|Option-III (Freeze)||Satisfied with the currently allotted seat and not considered for higher preference choices in the next round.|
|Option-III (Freeze) – Approval and Admission||Allotments were communicated for approval. Download the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) and report to the allotted institute.|
|Seat allotment/acceptance fee (SAF)||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Refund Policy||Institutes may or may not refund fees if a candidate withdraws. CSAB NEUT- is not responsible for refunds.|
|Option-I (float) or Option-II (Slide) – Second Round||Wait for the second and final round of seat allotment.|
Remember to follow the instructions, pay the acceptance fee, and complete the necessary procedures to secure admission in the desired institute.
Second-Round Seat Allotment
|Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Processed as per business rules- Result displayed on CSAB portal|
|Eligibility for Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Candidates not allotted a seat in the 1st round- Candidates who chose Option-I or Option-II|
|Seats Available for Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Vacant seats after 1st round and online reporting|
|Process of Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Sliding of allotted seats to higher choices- Allotment to candidates based on choices, merit, and rules|
|Seat allotment/acceptance fee (SAF)||– Payment of Rs. 3,000/- – Approval by respective DTEs after verification|
|Provisional Admission Letter||– Downloadable after approval|
|Reporting to Allotted Institute||– Reporting with Provisional Admission Letter and necessary documents|
|Allotment of Seats||– Final allotment after 2nd round of seat allotment|
Step 7: Seat Withdrawal
Candidates who have been allotted a seat in either the first or second round of seat allotment have the option to withdraw their seat within the specified timeframe. By doing so through the CSAB Portal, they will receive a refund of Rs. 2000 out of the total seat acceptance fee of Rs. 3000. However, withdrawing the seat means they forfeit their claim to the allotted seat. These candidates may still have the opportunity to participate in any spot round conducted by the respective DTE/NERIST.
Step 8: Reporting to the colleges
For physical reporting and admission, candidates who have downloaded the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) should directly report to the allotted institute as per the schedule provided by CSAB NEUT-. They must bring all the required documents in their original form.
Documents Required During Physical Reporting
- Printout of Provisional Admission Letter (PAL).
- Undertaking by the candidate. (if applicable)
- Photo ID proof
- Admit Card of JEE (Main)- (For Engg./Arch. candidates)
- Score Card of JEE (Main)- issued by NTA (downloaded score card is
- acceptable) (For Engg. /Arch. Candidates).
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate and Marks sheet of qualifying examination
- Proof of fee paid
- Certificate of category / subcategory / caste /sub-caste/PRC as applicable,
- issued by the competent authority [Annexure -I for Non-Creamy Layer OBC
- (OBC-NCL) and Annexure II for SC/ST]
- Proof of place of examination center in case of final qualifying examination
- is from the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as
- National Open School (NOS).
- One passport size photograph identical to the one pasted on the JEE (Main)
- Permanent Resident Certificate/Domicile (Required for NERIST)
- Medical Certificate (Annexure–IV)
- Any other documents as desired by the admitted Institute.
Placement and Alumni Network
- The Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur (IIIT Raichur) places significant emphasis on providing excellent placement opportunities to its students. The institute’s dedicated placement cell works diligently to connect students with reputed companies and organizations in the industry. The placement cell actively organizes recruitment drives, job fairs, and campus interviews, inviting top recruiters to the campus. It also conducts pre-placement training sessions, mock interviews, and resume-building workshops to enhance the employability skills of students.
- The efforts of the placement cell, combined with the strong academic curriculum and industry-oriented training at IIIT Raichur, result in a high placement record. Students secure placements in renowned companies, showcasing the trust and recognition that industries have for the institute and its graduates.
- The alumni network of IIIT Raichur plays a pivotal role in the growth and development of the institute. The network comprises successful professionals who have graduated from IIIT Raichur and ventured into various industries and domains. The institute maintains a strong connection with its alumni through regular alumni meets, networking events, and online platforms. Alumni often return to the campus to share their industry experiences, mentor current students, and provide guidance on career opportunities.
- They serve as a valuable resource for students, offering insights, industry contacts, and job referrals. The alumni network also fosters collaborations and partnerships between the institute and industry organizations, leading to internships, research collaborations, and job placements. The active involvement of alumni strengthens the institute’s reputation, enhances its industry connect, and creates a sense of pride among the IIIT Raichur community.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur
- Address– Yermarus Camp, Karnataka 584135
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website- https://iiitr.ac.in/
Engineering predictors refer to tools that use historical data and algorithms to estimate a student’s rank or chances of admission in engineering entrance exams like JEE Main or JEE Advanced, or to predict their likelihood of getting into specific engineering colleges based on their exam performance and other relevant factors.
We offer a range of valuable predictors to guide students through this crucial journey. Here are some of the Predictor that we provide,
- JEE Main Rank Predictor
- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
- JEE Main College Predictor
- JEE Advanced College Predictor
Engineering Admission Consultant
As a JoSAA Counselling Expert, we offer specialized guidance and support for engineering admissions through the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) Counselling process. Our team of knowledgeable Engineering Admission Consultants is well-versed in Josaa and CSAB counselling process, and we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dream of pursuing a successful engineering career.
With our expertise, we provide personalized assistance at every step of the admission process. Whether it’s college selection, application support, or understanding the JoSAA Counselling procedure, we are here to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for aspiring engineers. Our Engineering Admission Consultant, also guide students for state level counseling.
Josaa Expert Counselling
Our expert counselling services cover JoSAA Counselling, CSAB Counselling, admission to top private engineering colleges, state-level counselling, and NRI counselling. Whether you aim for prestigious institutions like IITs and NITs or seek admissions in private colleges or state government engineering institutes, we are here to assist you at every step. Our experienced counsellors provide personalized guidance, ensuring you make informed decisions throughout the admission process. Here’re some of the details about JoSAA Expert Counsellings we offered;
- Josaa Counselling
- CSAB Counselling
- Top-Private Engineering College
- State Level Counselling
- Direct Admission Through Management Quota
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What programs does Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur (IIIT Raichur) offer?
A: IIIT Raichur offers undergraduate programs, including Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degrees, in various disciplines of information technology. The institute also provides postgraduate programs, such as Master of Technology (M.Tech) and research-based Ph.D. programs, in specialized areas of information technology.
Q: What are the infrastructure facilities available at IIIT Raichur?
A: IIIT Raichur provides state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities to support the academic and research needs of its students. The institute has well-equipped classrooms, advanced laboratories, a modern library, computing facilities, hostels for students, sports amenities, a cafeteria, and other necessary facilities to create a conducive learning environment.
Q: How is the faculty at IIIT Raichur?
A: IIIT Raichur boasts a highly qualified and experienced faculty. The faculty members are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to delivering quality education and mentoring students. They possess a strong academic background, industry experience, and research expertise, ensuring a comprehensive learning experience for students.
Q: Does IIIT Raichur focus on research and innovation?
A: Yes, research and innovation are integral components of IIIT Raichur’s academic culture. The institute promotes research activities and encourages faculty members and students to engage in research projects, publish research papers, and contribute to technological advancements. IIIT Raichur also fosters innovation and entrepreneurship among its students, providing support and resources for idea incubation and startup initiatives.
Q: How are the placements at IIIT Raichur?
A: IIIT Raichur has a dedicated placement cell that facilitates internships, industrial training, and job placements for students. The placement cell organizes recruitment drives, invites top companies for campus placements, and provides career guidance and training to students. The institute’s strong industry connections and the quality education received by students contribute to successful placements in renowned companies.
Q: Does IIIT Raichur have an active industry interface?
A: Yes, IIIT Raichur actively collaborates with industry partners, organizations, and research institutions. The institute encourages industry interactions through guest lectures, workshops, internships, and collaborative research projects. These industry connections help students gain exposure to real-world challenges, enhance their practical skills, and increase their industry readiness.
Q: Are there opportunities for extracurricular activities at IIIT Raichur?
A: IIIT Raichur recognizes the importance of extracurricular activities in the overall development of students. The institute encourages students to participate in sports, cultural events, technical competitions, and student clubs. Various clubs and societies provide platforms for students to explore their interests, showcase their talents, and develop leadership skills.
Q: How is the campus life at IIIT Raichur?
A: IIIT Raichur offers a vibrant campus life with a mix of academic, extracurricular, and social activities. The institute organizes cultural festivals, technical events, sports competitions, and other engaging activities throughout the year. Students have the opportunity to engage in various clubs, societies, and student-led initiatives, fostering a sense of community and personal growth.