Indian Institute of Information Technology Agartala established in 2018, is a renowned educational institution dedicated to providing exceptional education and fostering innovation in the field of information technology. As a prominent member of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) network, IIIT Agartala stands out for its commitment to excellence.
Nestled in Agartala, the capital city of Tripura, IIIT Agartala offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in information technology. The institute’s primary goal is to nurture talented individuals and equip them with a solid foundation in IT, preparing them to navigate the dynamic and ever-evolving digital landscape.
At IIIT Agartala, distinguished faculty members bring their expertise and industry experience to the classroom, ensuring a comprehensive and up-to-date education for students. The faculty members are dedicated to imparting knowledge, conducting research, and guiding students in their academic pursuits.
IIIT Agartala provides state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure to support the academic and research needs of its students. With well-equipped classrooms, advanced laboratories, a modern library, and cutting-edge computing facilities, the institute offers an environment conducive to learning, experimentation, and access to a wealth of learning resources.
|Name of the institution||Indian Institute of Information Technology Agartala|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Approved By||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Campus Area||52 Acres|
|Institution Type||Indian Institute of Information Technology|
|Category||Engineering colleges in Tripura|
|Entrance Examination Required||JEE-Main Exam, JEE-Advanced Exam|
|Contact Details||Address- P.O.: NIT Agartala, Barjala, Jirania, Tripura (W) Pin: 799046|
Approval and Status
- Approved By: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Status: Private
Facilities and Infrastructure
Indian Institute of Information Technology Agartala (IIIT Agartala) offers a range of excellent facilities and infrastructure to support the academic and research needs of its students. Here are some key facilities provided by the institute:
- Academic Block: IIIT Agartala features a modern academic block with well-designed classrooms and lecture halls. These spaces are equipped with audio-visual aids to facilitate effective teaching and learning.
- Laboratories: The institute provides well-equipped laboratories that cater to various domains of information technology. These include computer programming labs, networking labs, data science labs, electronics labs, and more. These labs offer students hands-on experience and practical exposure to enhance their technical skills.
- Library: IIIT Agartala boasts a well-stocked library that houses a vast collection of books, journals, research papers, and digital resources. The library serves as a valuable resource center for students and faculty members, enabling them to access a wide range of academic materials.
- Computing Facilities: The institute offers high-speed internet connectivity and computing facilities to students and faculty members. These facilities ensure seamless access to online resources, research tools, and collaborative platforms.
- Hostels: IIIT Agartala provides separate hostels for male and female students. The hostels are well-maintained and offer a comfortable living environment for students. The rooms are furnished with essential amenities, creating a conducive atmosphere for study and personal growth.
- Sports Facilities: IIIT Agartala recognizes the importance of sports and physical fitness in the overall development of students. The institute provides sports facilities, including playgrounds, courts, and equipment for various indoor and outdoor sports activities. Students are encouraged to participate in sports to maintain a healthy lifestyle and foster teamwork.
- Auditorium and Seminar Halls: IIIT Agartala has an auditorium and seminar halls equipped with audio-visual facilities. These venues are utilized for hosting academic events, seminars, conferences, workshops, and guest lectures.
- Cafeteria: The institute has a spacious cafeteria that offers a variety of food options to cater to the diverse preferences of students and staff. It serves as a common space for students to relax, socialize, and rejuvenate.
- Medical Facilities: IIIT Agartala provides basic medical facilities on campus and has tie-ups with nearby hospitals for any emergency medical needs. The institute ensures the well-being of students and provides necessary healthcare assistance.
- Safety and Security: IIIT Agartala prioritizes the safety and security of its students and campus. The institute maintains a robust security system and takes necessary measures to ensure a safe and secure environment for all.
B. Tech Courses
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||4 Years||192|
B. Tech Courses
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||Rs.1,16,625/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667532500.
Research and Innovation
|Research and Innovation||Description|
|Research Focus Areas||IIIT Agartala focuses on a diverse range of research areas within the field of information technology. These areas include artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, computer vision, cybersecurity, software engineering, and more. Faculty members and students are actively involved in research projects within these domains, aiming to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and address real-world challenges.|
|Research Centers and Labs||IIIT Agartala houses specialized research centers and well-equipped labs to facilitate research activities. These centers and labs provide an environment conducive to conducting experiments, simulations, and cutting-edge research. They serve as platforms for collaboration, knowledge exchange, and innovation among faculty members, researchers, and students.|
|Research Funding and Grants||IIIT Agartala encourages faculty members and researchers to seek external research funding from government agencies, industry collaborations, and research grants. The institute supports researchers in identifying suitable funding opportunities, preparing research proposals, and securing grants to pursue their research interests.|
|Publication and Dissemination||IIIT Agartala promotes the publication and dissemination of research findings. Faculty members and students are encouraged to publish their research papers in reputable national and international conferences, journals, and publications. This helps in sharing knowledge, contributing to the scientific community, and increasing the visibility of IIIT Agartala’s research endeavors.|
|Industry Collaborations||IIIT Agartala actively seeks collaborations with industry partners to bridge the gap between academia and industry. Collaborative research projects, joint initiatives, and industry-sponsored programs provide opportunities for students and faculty to work on real-world problems, gain practical experience, and apply their research outcomes in industry settings.|
|Research Conferences and Workshops||IIIT Agartala organizes research conferences, workshops, and seminars to foster a culture of research and innovation. These events bring together experts, researchers, and academicians from various fields, providing a platform for knowledge exchange, networking, and collaboration.|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||IIIT Agartala promotes innovation and entrepreneurship among its students. The institute encourages students to develop innovative ideas, engage in startup initiatives, and participate in entrepreneurship development programs. Incubation centers and support services are available to help students transform their ideas into viable products and services.|
|Nationality||Indian nationals only.|
|Age Limit||No specific age limit.|
|Academic Qualifications||Must have passed 10+2 (or equivalent) examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subjects.|
|Qualifying Examination||Must have appeared for JEE Main conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).|
|Minimum Percentage||Must have obtained a minimum aggregate percentage in the qualifying examination. The minimum percentage may vary for different categories.|
|JEE Main Cut-off||Must meet the JEE Main cut-off set by NIT Uttarakhand.|
|Seat Allocation||Seat allocation is done through JoSAA counseling based on JEE Main ranks.|
JEE Main Cut-Off 2023
JEE Advanced Cut-off 2023
|Category||Minimum Marks in Each Subject||Minimum Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||5||55|
|OBC-NCL rank list||5||50|
|General EWS rank list||5||50|
|SC rank list||3||28|
|ST rank list||3||28|
|Common PwD rank list||3||28|
|OBC-NCL PwD rank list||3||28|
|General-NCL PwD rank list||3||28|
|SC PwD rank list||3||28|
|ST PwD rank list||3||28|
|Preparatory course (PC) rank lists||1||14|
Indian Institute of Information Technology Agartala JoSAA Cut off 2023 Round 6
Computer Science and Engineering
|Quota||Seat Type||Gender-Neutral Closing Rank||Female-only (including Supernumerary) Closing Rank|
Indian Institute of Information Technology Agartala CSAB Cut off 2022 Round 2
Computer Science and Engineering
|Quota||Seat Type||Gender||Gender-Neutral Closing Rank|
The counselling process for Engineering Colleges in India is conducted by two major authorities: the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) which is conducted by one of the IITs and the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) conducted by any of the NITs.
These processes are aimed at providing a fair and transparent system for candidates seeking admission to undergraduate engineering programs in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
Candidates admitted to Josaa Counselling for engineering colleges across India have the option to register for CSAB counselling in case of remaining vacant seats, ensuring additional opportunities for securing admission to esteemed engineering institutions. Here’s an overview of the counselling process conducted by JoSAA and CSAB;
Josaa Counseling Process
Detailed steps for the JoSAA Counselling are as follows;
Step 1 Registration:
In order to participate in JoSAA Counselling Process, eligible candidate should register themselves on the JoSAA Couselling website https://josaa.nic.in/ with following credentials
- JEE (Main) Application Number and password for candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main).
- JEE (Main) Application Number and password for candidates eligible through “one-time measure” and did not appear in JEE (Main).
- JEE (Advanced) login-id and password for foreign nationals who did not appear in JEE (Main).
After logging in with the provided credentials, candidates are asked to fill out personal and academic information such as name, age, gender, qualification, and other specifics.
After filling out the necessary information, candidates can proceed to the choice-filling process.
Step 2 Choice Filling
- Candidates should carefully order the academic programs when filling out the choices, keeping in mind that only those choices would be used to determine seat allocation.
- Candidates are given a 10-day window to fill in their choices which include 2 mock seat allocations. This 10-day window will NOT be extended under any circumstances.
- Candidates have 10 days to make their selections, which includes 2 mock seat allocations. This 10-day period will NOT be prolonged in any way.
- Candidates must prioritize their choices in order of preferred courses/institutes, choosing only those academic programs from the choices that they are willing to enroll in.
Step 3 Choice Locking
- Candidates must “lock” their choices on or before the final day of choice filling after selecting their preferred colleges and academic programs.
- If candidates don’t lock their choices, the most recent choices saved will be locked automatically when the selection deadline arrives.
- The choices made by a candidate cannot be changed once they have been locked. before the choice-filling deadline, candidates may edit their selections by first submitting a request to unlock in the online JoSAA portal. The registered mobile and email will receive an OTP that can be used to verify the unlock request. The candidate’s options will become available after being verified.
Steps 4 Seat Allotment and Seat Acceptance:
- The candidate is responsible for logging into the JoSAA portal and verifying whether a seat has been assigned in a specific round of seat allocation.
- If the candidate is given a seat, they must complete “Online Reporting” before the last date or time allotted for the given round—the round in which the seat is allocated—in order to accept the seat.
- Once all of the documents have been verified, the assigned seat will either be confirmed or canceled. To accept a seat that has been allotted to them, a candidate must download the “Initial Seat Allotment Intimation Slip” and follow the instructions.
Step A Accept the Seat: The candidate must accept the seat offered and choose one of the following options for the academic program for the next round: “Freeze,” “Slide,” or “Float”
Step B Upload the documents: The candidate must upload each of the necessary documents listed on the JoSAA Portal.
Step C : Pay the Seat Acceptance Fee:
- To be eligible for a seat in the IITs or NIT+ system, a candidate MUST pay the seat acceptance fee and complete the entire JoSAA process.
- If the candidate does not pay the seat acceptance fee, the documents they have uploaded cannot be verified. The admission fee is distinct from the seat acceptance fee and varies by institute and candidate category.
Step 5: Document Verification:
Students must get their documentation verified in this step in accordance with the schedule. Verification of the documents will be done online. Students won’t be permitted to report to the designated location for final admission until all of their documentation has been verified.
Step 6: Reporting the college:
The final step is for applicants to report at the designated institute to pay the balance due as well as complete any remaining admissions requirements.
Options on Seats Allotted in JoSAA Counselling
- Floating: Candidates must choose this option if they want to accept the assigned seat but are also open to advancement and admission to more desirable institutions or programs.
- Freezing: If a candidate is content with the seat they have been assigned and does not want to take part in any additional rounds of counseling, they must Freezing this option.
- Sliding: Candidates who select the sliding option will be notified of their allotment but will also be eligible to enroll in a higher-level preferred course at the same institution.
JoSAA Counselling Fees
Before accepting the seats allotted by JoSAA Counseling, candidates must pay a Partial Admission Fee (PAF). The details for PAF for various categories are given below;
- After logging in, the JoSAA portal offers UPI, Net Banking, debit card, and credit card services.
- State Bank of India e-challan downloaded from the JoSAA portal upon login.
- Provisional JoSAA seat allotment letter 2023
- Three passport-size photographs similar to one uploaded in JEE Main 2023 application form
- Candidate Undertaking
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment by e-challan or Internet Banking through SBI
- JEE Main Score Card 2023
- JEE Main Admit Card 2023
- Class 10th Standard Mark Sheet or Date of Birth Proof
- Class 12 (or equivalent) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Valid photo Identity Card
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI Certificate or PIO Card (if applicable)
- Registration and Filled Choices for Seat Allotment
CSAB Counseling Process
Eligible candidates are required to register on the CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) portal, which can be accessed at https://csab.nic.in. The process ofcounseling is as follows:
Steps 1: Registration
- Visit the CSAB portal at https://csab.nic.in.
- If you are applying for Engineering/Architecture programs, log in using your JEE (Main)- Roll Number and the password you created during JEE (Main)/JEE(Adv.) registration.
- Remember to keep your password confidential and not share it with anyone.
- After logging in, you can proceed with the registration process.
- Make sure the data you enter matches the information available in the JEE (Main)- database of NTA. This is important for successful registration.
- If there are any discrepancies, your registration may be cancelled.
Step 2: Filling up the registration form and Uploading Documents:
During online registration for CSAB counseling, candidates need to provide and verify the following information on the CSAB portal:
- Gender: Select your gender (male, female, or other).
- State of Domicile: Mention your permanent residence state.
- Category: Choose your category (General, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, etc.).
- PwD Status: Indicate if you have a disability or fall under the Persons with Disability category.
- Special Benefit claim for Manipur: Provide relevant details if you are eligible for special benefits in Manipur.
- Sub-Tribe Claim for Nagaland: Provide relevant details if you have a sub-tribe claim in Nagaland.
- PRC/Domicile: If required, provide proof of Permanent Resident Certificate or Domicile. The aggregate percentage of Class XII or equivalent marks: Enter your overall percentage in the Class XII or equivalent examination.
- Additionally, candidates need to upload scanned copies (in PDF or JPG format) of the following documents as evidence:
- Photo ID Proof as per Government of India guidelines
- JEE(Main) Admit Card (not applicable for pharmacy candidates)
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Special benefit certificate
- PRC/Domicile certificate (if applicable)
Step 3: Document verification
During CSAB counseling, officials verify uploaded documents to determine the eligibility of candidates. The outcomes of document verification are as follows:
- If the uploaded documents are correct, the candidate’s candidature is confirmed, and they proceed with the counseling process.
- If the uploaded documents are found to be incorrect or inaccurate, the candidate’s candidature is marked as “ineligible,” and they are disqualified from further participation in the counseling.
- In case of any discrepancies or doubts regarding the documents, queries are raised by the verifying officials and communicated to the candidates through SMS/email.
Candidates are required to respond to the queries raised by the officials within the given timeframe using their login credentials. It is mandatory to address these queries to ensure a smooth counseling process.
Upon satisfactory resolution of the queries, the candidate’s candidacy is confirmed, and they can continue with the counseling process. However, if it is discovered that a candidate has provided incorrect, false, or fraudulent information, their allotted seat (if any) may be canceled. Additionally, they will be deemed ineligible for admission and may face legal consequences.
Eligible candidates, after successful document verification, can proceed to fill their preferred choices of programs and institutes online through the CSAB portal. It is crucial to provide accurate and genuine information throughout the counseling process to secure a seat in the desired program and institute. make simplified
Step 4: Choice filling and Choice locking
During CSAB counseling, candidates need to fill their preferred choices of branches and institutes in order of preference. Here is a simplified outline of the procedure:
- Enable Pop-ups: Candidates should ensure that pop-ups are enabled on their internet browser before starting choice filling.
- Eligibility and Restrictions: Candidates should check the institute’s websites for any special restrictions or criteria. They should only fill choices for which they are eligible. For example, some seats may not be available for female or PwD candidates. Candidates should not fill such choices. Additionally, some colleges are exclusively for girls, and male candidates filling those seats may face consequences.
- Maximum Choices: Candidates are encouraged to fill the maximum number of choices in the order of their preference from the available seat choices.
Step 5: Saving and Locking Choices
- Saving: After filling choices, candidates must SAVE their choices. Saved choices can be retrieved and modified later.
- Locking: Candidates should LOCK their final choices before the scheduled date and time. Locked choices cannot be edited.
- Procedure: Locking involves entering the password, confirming the locking, etc. Candidates should follow the steps carefully.
- Printable Version: Once choices are locked, a printable version with terms and conditions will be displayed.
- Download and Sign: Candidates must download the PDF of locked choices, sign it, and keep it for their records.
Automatic Locking: If a candidate fails to explicitly lock choices before the deadline, their last saved choices will be automatically locked. It is advised to lock choices personally and keep a printed copy.
Step 6: Online Seat Allotment ( Rounds and Online Reporting)
First-Round Seat Allotment
|Seat Allotment Result||Seats are allotted based on merit and choices. Result is displayed on CSAB Portal. No individual allotment letters are sent.|
|Acceptance Fee||Pay the seat allotment/acceptance fee of Rs. 3,000 online via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or SBI e-challan.|
|Willingness Options||Choose one of the following options: Float, Slide, or Freeze.|
|Option-I (Float)||Considered for higher preference choices across institutes in the next round.|
|Option-II (Slide)||Considered for higher preference choices within the allotted institute in the next round.|
|Option-III (Freeze)||Satisfied with the currently allotted seat and not considered for higher preference choices in the next round.|
|Option-III (Freeze) – Approval and Admission||Allotments were communicated for approval. Download the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) and report to the allotted institute.|
|Seat allotment/acceptance fee (SAF)||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Refund Policy||Institutes may or may not refund fees if a candidate withdraws. CSAB NEUT- is not responsible for refunds.|
|Option-I (float) or Option-II (Slide) – Second Round||Wait for the second and final round of seat allotment.|
Remember to follow the instructions, pay the acceptance fee, and complete the necessary procedures to secure admission in the desired institute.
Second-Round Seat Allotment
|Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Processed as per business rules- Result displayed on CSAB portal|
|Eligibility for Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Candidates not allotted a seat in the 1st round- Candidates who chose Option-I or Option-II|
|Seats Available for Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Vacant seats after 1st round and online reporting|
|Process of Second Round of Seat Allotment||– Sliding of allotted seats to higher choices- Allotment to candidates based on choices, merit, and rules|
|Seat allotment/acceptance fee (SAF)||– Payment of Rs. 3,000/- – Approval by respective DTEs after verification|
|Provisional Admission Letter||– Downloadable after approval|
|Reporting to Allotted Institute||– Reporting with Provisional Admission Letter and necessary documents|
|Allotment of Seats||– Final allotment after 2nd round of seat allotment|
Step 7: Seat Withdrawal
Candidates who have been allotted a seat in either the first or second round of seat allotment have the option to withdraw their seat within the specified timeframe. By doing so through the CSAB Portal, they will receive a refund of Rs. 2000 out of the total seat acceptance fee of Rs. 3000. However, withdrawing the seat means they forfeit their claim to the allotted seat. These candidates may still have the opportunity to participate in any spot round conducted by the respective DTE/NERIST.
Step 8: Reporting to the colleges
For physical reporting and admission, candidates who have downloaded the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) should directly report to the allotted institute as per the schedule provided by CSAB NEUT-. They must bring all the required documents in their original form.
Documents Required During Physical Reporting
- Printout of Provisional Admission Letter (PAL).
- Undertaking by the candidate. (if applicable)
- Photo ID proof
- Admit Card of JEE (Main)- (For Engg./Arch. candidates)
- Score Card of JEE (Main)- issued by NTA (downloaded score card is
- acceptable) (For Engg. /Arch. Candidates).
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate and Marks sheet of qualifying examination
- Proof of fee paid
- Certificate of category / subcategory / caste /sub-caste/PRC as applicable,
- issued by the competent authority [Annexure -I for Non-Creamy Layer OBC
- (OBC-NCL) and Annexure II for SC/ST]
- Proof of place of examination center in case of final qualifying examination
- is from the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as
- National Open School (NOS).
- One passport size photograph identical to the one pasted on the JEE (Main) Application form.
- Permanent Resident Certificate/Domicile (Required for NERIST)
- Medical Certificate (Annexure–IV)
- Any other documents as desired by the admitted Institute.
Placement and Alumni Network
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Agartala (IIIT Agartala) has a dedicated placement cell that strives to provide excellent placement opportunities to its students. The placement cell works closely with leading companies in the IT industry to facilitate internships, industrial training, and job placements. It organizes recruitment drives, campus interviews, and industry interactions to connect students with potential employers.
The placement cell also conducts training sessions, mock interviews, and resume-building workshops to enhance students’ employability skills. IIIT Agartala’s strong industry connections, combined with its rigorous academic curriculum, have resulted in a high percentage of successful placements. Students secure job offers from renowned organizations, demonstrating the industry’s trust and recognition of the institute’s quality education and skilled graduates.
The alumni network of IIIT Agartala is a valuable asset to the institute and plays a crucial role in shaping the future of its students. IIIT Agartala maintains a strong bond with its alumni, organizing regular alumni meets, networking events, and mentorship programs. The alumni network serves as a bridge between the institute and the professional world, offering valuable guidance, career advice, and industry insights to current students.
Alumni often participate in guest lectures, workshops, and panel discussions, sharing their industry experiences and providing valuable industry connections. The alumni network also creates opportunities for collaboration, research partnerships, and internship placements. The success stories of IIIT Agartala’s alumni serve as a source of inspiration for current students, motivating them to achieve their career goals.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Agartala
- Address– P.O.: NIT Agartala, Barjala, Jirania, Tripura (W) Pin: 799046
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website- https://www.iiitagartala.ac.in/
Engineering predictors refer to tools that use historical data and algorithms to estimate a student’s rank or chances of admission in engineering entrance exams like JEE Main or JEE Advanced, or to predict their likelihood of getting into specific engineering colleges based on their exam performance and other relevant factors.
We offer a range of valuable predictors to guide students through this crucial journey. Here are some of the Predictor that we provide,
- JEE Main Rank Predictor
- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
- JEE Main College Predictor
- JEE Advanced College Predictor
Engineering Admission Consultant
As a JoSAA Counselling Expert, we offer specialized guidance and support for engineering admissions through the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) Counselling process. Our team of knowledgeable Engineering Admission Consultants is well-versed in Josaa and CSAB counselling process, and we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dream of pursuing a successful engineering career.
With our expertise, we provide personalized assistance at every step of the admission process. Whether it’s college selection, application support, or understanding the JoSAA Counselling procedure, we are here to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for aspiring engineers. Our Engineering Admission Consultant, also guide students for state level counseling.
Josaa Expert Counselling
Our expert counselling services cover JoSAA Counselling, CSAB Counselling, admission to top private engineering colleges, state-level counselling, and NRI counselling. Whether you aim for prestigious institutions like IITs and NITs or seek admissions in private colleges or state government engineering institutes, we are here to assist you at every step. Our experienced counsellors provide personalized guidance, ensuring you make informed decisions throughout the admission process. Here’re some of the details about JoSAA Expert Counsellings we offered;
- Josaa Counselling
- CSAB Counselling
- Top-Private Engineering College
- State Level Counselling
- Direct Admission Through Management Quota
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the infrastructure facilities available at IIIT Agartala?
A: IIIT Agartala offers a range of infrastructure facilities to support the academic and research needs of its students. The institute has well-equipped classrooms, advanced laboratories, a modern library, computing facilities, hostels for students, sports facilities, a cafeteria, medical facilities, and more.
Q: How is the faculty at IIIT Agartala?
A: IIIT Agartala boasts a dedicated team of highly qualified faculty members. The faculty members are experts in their respective fields and are committed to delivering quality education, conducting research, and guiding students in their academic pursuits. They bring a wealth of industry experience and academic expertise to the classroom, ensuring a holistic learning experience for students.
Q: Does IIIT Agartala emphasize research and innovation?
A: Yes, IIIT Agartala promotes research and innovation among its faculty and students. The institute encourages research activities, interdisciplinary collaborations, and participation in national and international conferences and seminars. IIIT Agartala provides research facilities, funding opportunities, and guidance to foster a vibrant research environment.
Q: How are the placements at IIIT Agartala?
A: IIIT Agartala has a dedicated placement cell that works closely with industry partners to facilitate internships and job placements for students. The institute has a commendable placement record, with students being recruited by leading companies in the IT industry. The placement cell organizes recruitment drives, prepares students for interviews, and offers career guidance to ensure successful placements.
Q: Does IIIT Agartala have an active industry interface?
A: Yes, IIIT Agartala actively engages with the industry through collaborations and partnerships. The institute maintains strong ties with industry organizations, which provide opportunities for internships, research projects, and job placements. Industry experts often visit the campus to deliver guest lectures, conduct workshops, and offer industry insights to students.
Q: Are there opportunities for extracurricular activities at IIIT Agartala?
A: IIIT Agartala recognizes the importance of extracurricular activities in a student’s overall development. The institute encourages students to participate in various sports, cultural events, technical competitions, and student clubs. These activities provide opportunities for students to showcase their talents, develop leadership skills, and foster a sense of camaraderie among peers.
Q: Does IIIT Agartala offer scholarships or financial assistance?
A: IIIT Agartala offers scholarships and financial assistance to eligible students based on merit and other criteria. The institute encourages students to apply for scholarships and provides support and guidance throughout the application process.
Q: How is the alumni network at IIIT Agartala?
A: IIIT Agartala has an active alumni network that maintains a strong connection with the institute. The alumni network organizes alumni meets, networking events, and mentorship programs. Alumni play a vital role in guiding and mentoring current students, sharing their industry experiences, and providing career advice. The network also creates opportunities for collaboration, research partnerships, and industry placements.