ITSAT, which stands for ICFAI Tech School Admission Test, is a national-level entrance exam administered by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) in Hyderabad to provide admission to the undergraduate B. Tech/B.E. course. IT was the previous name for the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) (Admission Test for ICFAI Tech). ICFAI is a Deemed University that holds entrance exams for admission to its five campuses in Hyderabad, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jharkhand, and Raipur.
Seeking Information on ITSAT Engineering Entrance Exams?
Submit Your Details Now!
|Register for FREE Counselling|
10 Minutes Free Session
ITSATSeeking Information on ITSAT Engineering Entrance Exams?
Submit Your Details Now!
Register for FREE Counselling
Admissions to all Icfai Tech programmes are made solely on merit, on an all-India basis. The candidate’s merit position will be determined by the percentile score obtained in the Admission Test for Icfai Tech, which is administered by Icfai Tech, Hyderabad. English is the medium of instruction for all programmes at Icfai Tech. A candidate’s final selection is entirely based on merit, his or her preferences, facilities, and seat availability.
ITSAT 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||ICFAI Tech School Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||ITSAT 2023|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Annually|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Exam||Online CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|No. of Question||120|
ITSAT 2023 Exam Dates
|Last date for receipt of duly filled in application form||15 May, 2023|
|Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2023 (Online)||24 May, 2023|
|Computer Based ATIT 2023||25-31 May, 2023|
|Declaration of results and Provisional admission letters to the selected and wait listed candidates||05-Jun-23|
|Last date for the payment of admission fee of Rs. 20,000 on or before 5 pm||30 June, 2023|
|Reporting for Admissions||17 July, 2023|
|Deeksharambh (Immersion Program)||17-28 July, 2023|
|Academic registration||03 August, 2023|
ITSAT 2023 Syllabus
|Chemistry||Atomic structureSolid States Chemical bond, Nuclear Chemistry Chemical EquilibriumThermochemistry & thermodynamics Ionic Equilibrium.Principles of metallurgical operation, Chemistry of hydrocarbon Organic compounds containing organic oxygen Organic compounds based on the functional group containing nitrogen and Biomolecules|
|Physics||MeasurementKinematics, Rotational motion & movement of inertiaWork energy & powerGravitationProperties of solid & fluids Oscillation,Waves,Force & laws of motionCurrent electricityEffect of Electric Current,Electron]Photon & Radioactivity|
|Mathematics||Sets Relations, and Functions Complex Numbers and Quadratic EquationsMatrices and Determinant Permutations and CombinationsLimit Continuity and Differentiability Integral CalculusDifferential Equations Conic SectionVector AlgebraStatistics and ProbabilityTrigonometryMathematical Reasoning|
|English||Reading comprehension, Diction,Formation of effective sentences, sentence completion, vocabulary, common errors|
ITSAT 2023 Application Fees
The application fee can only be paid online. For application payment, applicants can use Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Net Banking Payment Gateways.
|SC/ST/Female Candidates/General||Rs. 500/-|
ITSAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill up the application form online as well as offline. ITSAT Application Form is available on the official website (www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat). The website will be used to carry out all ITSAT 2023 processes. Here’s how to fill out the ITSAT 2023 Application Form:
Online Mode of Application:
- Candidates must go to the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education’s official website, www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat.
- Click on the Admissions & Registrations link, then on the Online Registration link. Click the “Click here for Online Registration” link.
- Fill out the online application form according to the instructions.
- Candidates need to upload their recent color photographs in ITSAT online application
- The exam fee of INR 700 must be paid via internet banking, credit card, or debit card.
Offline Mode of Application:
The following is a list of the procedures necessary to complete the offline application form.
- Visit ICFAI’s official website.
- According to the provided directions, complete the online application form.
- the completed application form can be downloaded.
- Send it, together with a Demand Draft for INR 500 made out to “IFHE – IcfaiTech Prospectus Fee A/c 2023” payable in Hyderabad, to the ICFAI Admissions Office at the address listed below.
Address: Admissions Officer (B.Tech./ B.Sc Program), ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082, Telangana.
ITSAT Examination 2023
The test lasts 2 hours and is given twice a day from May 25 to May 31, 2023. The date and time of the examination will be communicated to the candidate via the student’s registered email address. The exam consists of multiple-choice objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Logical Reasoning.
|Subjects||Number of Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
ITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Questions type||MCQs Based Questions|
|Allotted Maximum marks||120 marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Total options given in the test||4|
|Marks awarded for every correct response||+1 mark|
|Marks deducted for every wrong response||No Negative Marking|
|Marks deducted for unattempted questions||0 mark|
|Total Sections of the entrance||Four|
|Sections||Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics, English|
Online Exam Centres:
|States||Online Exam Centers|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Rewa, Sagar|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai-Dadar, Nagpur, Pune|
|New Delhi & NCR||Delhi-PV 1, Delhi-Vivek Vihar, South Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Delhi-Paschim Vihar, Noida|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Chandigarh|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Udaipur, Kota|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Bareilly, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Varanasi|
Offline Exam Centres:
|States||Offline Exam Centers|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Bihar||Ara, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Bhagalpur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior|
|NCR||Delhi, South Delhi|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Lucknow, Varanasi|
ITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- Indian applicants will be narrowed down based on the admission exam and following stages of selection.
- Students who were born outside of India or who are foreign citizens are ineligible to apply for the ITSAT in 2023.
- To be eligible to apply, candidates must have completed 12 years of formal education.
- Admission will be granted in accordance with the ITSAT 2023 exam results.
- Candidates must pass qualifying exams in the following subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Only candidates who passed their higher secondary exam or 12th grade boards from an accredited board are eligible to sit for the test. Students in Class XII (or its equivalent) awaiting test results may also apply.
- Students must pass Class XII with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as their courses, and with an overall grade point average of 60% or higher.
- The minimum cumulative grade point average for students in class 10 is 60%.
- For admission to the university, a passing grade on the JEE Main 2023 exam as well as any other engineering exam administered at the state or national level would also be taken into account.
- Candidates are recommended to take the ITSAT in order to improve their chances of admission, as this exam will do so.
How to Check ITSAT 2023 Result?
Candidates will be able to view ITSAT 2023 Result on the official website. ITSAT will announce the final result of 2023 on June 05, 2023. Aspirants should go through the following steps to check ITSAT 2023 Result:
- Visit the official website for ITSAT i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Click on ITSAT 2023 Result link.
- Enter all the details as required: Registration ID, Roll number, Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will get displayed on the computer screen.
- Take few copies of print of the same for future reference.
ITSAT 2023 Counseling
The ITSAT 2023 counseling session is held in June 2023. ICFAI University will extend invitations to selected individuals for counseling. Candidates must show up at the designated location with their original documentation.
Counseling for the ITSAT 2023 consists of 4 steps:
- Enrolling in counseling
- Optional filling and
- examination of papers
- Reservation of seats
The following documents must be brought by applicants for counseling:
- Mark sheets for classes 10 and 12.
- Birth Certificate, Class 12 Pass Certificate, Transfer/Migration Certificate, ITSAT 2023 PwD Score Card (if applicable)
- Certificate of Domicile (if applicable)
- The results of the ITSAT 2023 will be used to determine which engineering colleges will admit applicants
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the full form of ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT)?
A. ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) means ICFAI Tech School Admission Test.
Q. Who conducts ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) exam?
A. ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) is conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
Q. What is the deadline for candidates who were provisionally admitted through ITSAT 2023 to submit their qualifying examination mark sheet and certificate?
A. The deadline for submitting all pertinent evidence about the successful completion of the qualifying exam for students who have been provisionally admitted through ITSAT 2023 is September 17, 2023 (tentatively), after which the admission offer will be revoked.
Q. How do candidates get to know about the ITSAT 2023 results?
A. The ITSAT 2023 results will be available online on www.ifheindia.org/its. IFHE will also inform successful candidates individually via E-mail or post.