VSAT 2023 (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test) is a University level entrance exam. Vignan’s University in the state of Andhra Pradesh organizes the VSAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) for admission into B.Tech/B.Pharmacy programs. The VSAT 2023 examination is administered on a national scale and is computer-based (online).
Seeking Information on VSAT Engineering Entrance Exams?
Submit Your Details Now!
|Register for FREE Counselling|
10 Minutes Free Session
VSATSeeking Information on VSAT Engineering Entrance Exams?
Submit Your Details Now!
Register for FREE Counselling
The entrance examination consists of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), and test-takers have 3 hours to complete it. The exam’s medium of instruction is English only, and candidates must answer questions in MCQ format. The application fee is Rs 1200. The application deadline for the VSAT 2023 phase 1 exam is January 30, 2023. According to the official notification, the VSAT 2023 exam will be held in two sessions from March 1 to April 30, 2023.
Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT) 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Short Exam Name||VSAT 2023|
|Conducting Body||Vignan’s University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Annually|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||Rs.1200|
|Mode of Exam||Online CBT & Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|No. of Question||120|
Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT) 2023 Important dates
|Start of VSAT 2023 Application Form||December 2022|
|Last date to fill VSAT Application Form 2023||30th Jan, 2023|
|VSAT 2023 Exam||1st March to 30th April, 2023|
|VSAT 2023 result||To Be Announced|
VSAT 2023 Syllabus
The VSAT 2023 syllabus is released by the Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research. Candidates can view the complete VSAT syllabus prescribed by the institute below.
|Chemistry||Some basic concepts of ChemistryStructure of AtomClassification of Elements and Periodicity in PropertiesChemical Bonding and Molecular StructureStates of Matter: Gases and LiquidsThermodynamicsEquilibriumRedox ReactionsHydrogens-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)General Introduction of p-Block ElementSome Basic Principals and Techniques of Organic ChemistryClassification of hydrocarbonsEnvironmental pollutionSolid StateSolutionsElectro-chemistryChemical KineticsSurface ChemistryGeneral Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elementsp-Block Elementsd-and f-Block ElementsHaloalkanes and HaloarenesAlcohols, Phenols, and EthersAldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acidsOrganic compounds containing NitrogenBiomoleculesPolymersChemistry in Everyday life|
|Physics||Physical World and MeasurementKinematicsLaws of MotionWork, Energy and PowerMotion of System of Particles and Rigid bodyGravitationProperties of Bulk MatterHeat and ThermodynamicsBehaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic TheoryOscillations and WavesCurrent ElectricityMagnetic effects of current & MagnetismElectromagnetic Induction and Alternating CurrentsElectromagnetic WavesOpticsDual Nature of Matter and RadiationAtoms and NucleiElectronic DevicesCommunication Systems|
|Mathematics||Sets & FunctionsAlgebraCo-ordinate GeometryCalculus (I)Mathematical ReasoningStatistics & Probability (I)Relations & FunctionsAlgebra (II)Calculus (II)VectorsThree-dimensional GeometryLinear ProgrammingProbability|
|Biology||Diversity in Living WorldStructural Organisation in Animal and PlantsCell: Structure & FunctionPlant PhysiologyHuman PhysiologySexual ReproductionGenetics & EvolutionBiology & Human WelfareBiotechnology and its ApplicationsEcology & Environment|
|English||Synonyms,Antonyms,Analogies,Idioms and Phrases,One word Substitution,Sentence Improvement and Rearrangement,Fill in the blanks,English Usage ErrorsComprehension|
VSAT 2023 fees
VSAT 2023 Application Form
On November 4, 2022, the VSAT 2023 Application Form was made available. Candidates can now submit their applications at vignan.ac.in. The deadline for submitting application forms is 30th Jan, 2023. The exam is scheduled to take place between March 1 and April 30, 2023.
- Filling out the VSAT 2023 Application Form costs INR 1200. The application fee has not been reduced by the conducting authorities.
- Candidates with a minimum of 60% aggregate in Class 12 may apply for the exam.
- At the time of registration, candidates can select up to two exam centers based on their priority.
How to fill VSAT 2023 Application Online?
Online Application Mode
The official website- www.vignanunicersity.org- is another option for submitting the VSAT 2023 Application Form. When submitting the VSAT 2023 Application Form online, remember to include a scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph and signature, as well as academic information from Class 10 and Class 12.
The following describes the entire application process for VSAT 2023:
- Visit the university’s official website at www.vignanuniversity.org.
- Look for the Admission link for VSAT 2023 and click on the ‘Online Application Form for VSAT 2023’ button.
- To begin, register to proceed with the application form-filling process by providing the required information.
- Once registered, complete the application form with the required information such as personal information, academic information, and contact information.
- Next, click Next and upload the photograph and signature as directed.
- Select the declaration field and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- When you submit the application form, the payment gateway will be activated.
- Select a Payment Method: Net Banking, credit or debit card
- Enter the necessary information and click the ‘Pay now’ button.
- Take 2-3 printed copies of the VSAT 2023 Application Form for future reference after final submission.
How to fill VSAT 2023 Application Offline?
The following are the various offline methods for purchasing VSAT 2023 Application Forms:
- Candidates can obtain application forms from the university office by mail. To do so, they must first send a demand draft in the amount of the application fee.
- Vignan’s Schools and Colleges in Guntur, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Hyderabad, and Visakhapatnam also have application forms.
- The application forms are also available at Vignan’s offices in Vijayawada, Guntur, and Hyderabad.
- VSAT application forms are also available in Indian Bank branches in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh for the convenience of students.
- Offline application forms should be filled out completely and returned to the university with all necessary documentation. on the address of University Dean-Admissions, Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213 (A.P)
VSAT 2023 Eligibility
Before applying for VSAT 2023, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria for the North Indian States and the South Indian States differ. Candidates who have passed the V-SAT / AP EAMCET or TS EAMCET / JEE Main / JEE Advanced with the required CGPA/Percentage can apply. Check out the VSAT educational requirements, age limit, and other information below.
- Applicants must have been born on or after July 1, 2002.
- Candidates must have a 7.0 CGPA if they studied in Andhra Pradesh, a 60% aggregate in Telangana and the other South Indian states, or a 50% aggregate in the North, North East, and other states.
- Candidates who have passed the V-SAT / AP or TS EAMCET / JEE Mains / JEE Advanced and obtained the minimum Class 12 marks mentioned in the second point are also eligible to apply.
- Try Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English/Aptitude for BTech/BPharmacy programs.
- Try Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English/Aptitude for BTech Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology, and pharmacy programs.
VSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
|Mode of the exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|the Total number of questions||120|
|Sections||There will be 4 sections- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General English|
|Questions in each section||English – 30Physics- 30Chemistry- 30Mathematics/ Biology – 30|
|Exam duration||150 minutes|
The VSAT 2023 Result
The VSAT 2023 Result will be available a few days after the exam. The Vignan Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research will publish the VSAT result 2023 on the institute’s website. Once the results are released, a direct link to the V-SAT 2023 score card/result will be provided here. Candidates who are qualified will be admitted to Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research. To view the VSAT result 2023, candidates must enter their application form number and password.
(In the result, candidates’ VSAT 2023 scores and All India Ranks will be listed. The application number and password are required to check the VSAT result. The admissions office at Vignan University will not send the results via fax.)
How do I find the VSAT 2023 Result?
- Visit the official VSAT 2023 website at https://vignan.ac.in/v-sat/
- To view the VSAT 2023 Result, go to the direct link.
- Fill in the required fields with your login information.
- Examine all of the information on the VSAT 2023 Result scorecard.
- Download the VSAT 2023 Result scorecard and result for future reference.
VSAT Admit Card
- The VSAT admit card is now available on the Vignan University website.
- Candidates must print their admit card after downloading it.
- The admit card includes information like the candidate’s name, registration number, photograph, exam date, time, and location.
- Candidates must bring their admit card and a valid photo ID to the exam centre.
VSAT 2023 Counselling
VSAT Counselling 2023: The VSAT 2023 counseling will be held in July by the Vignan Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research. VSAT 2023 counseling will take place online in two stages. Candidates must register online in order to participate in the VSAT 2023 counseling. Seats will be distributed based on performance in VSAT 2023.
For seats that remain vacant, a separate round of counseling will be held at the Vignan University campus in Vadlamudi, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh. As per the schedule, candidates will be invited to attend VSAT 2023 counseling. Aspirants will be admitted based on the merit list. Candidates must be physically present at the counseling location. They must provide the required documents in their original form. If an applicant fails to submit any of the required documents, he or she may be disqualified from the admissions process.
- Candidates who qualify for the VSAT exam will be called for counselling.
- The counselling process includes document verification, seat allocation, and admission confirmation.
- Candidates must carry the original and photocopies of their documents for verification.
- The seat allocation is based on the candidate’s rank and availability of seats in the preferred course.
- After the seat allocation, candidates must confirm their admission by paying the admission fee.
VSAT 2023 Counselling Dates
|VSAT 2023 Result declaration||April 2023 (Phase 1)June 2023 (Phase 2)|
|VSAT 2023 Counselling start date||June last week, 2023July last week, 2023|
Documents Required For Counselling
- Counseling call letter.
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET hall ticket.
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET rank card.
- 10th class marks memo as a proof of date of birth.
- Marks sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card.
Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counseling process only after verification of the documents. Authentic records pertaining to identification, age, mark sheet of qualifying examination, and other eligibility criteria, will be checked. If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he/she will not be considered for counseling.
● The candidate will be offered a seat based on his / her rank in the merit list and the availability of seats.
● After allotment of a seat in a branch and acceptance of the same by the candidate he/she will remit the prescribed semester tuition fee and admission fee either by Challan in the bank or DD drawn in favor of VFSTR-GF payable at Guntur.
● After payment of the prescribed fee, a seat allotment order will be issued to the candidate confirming his\ her admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.When VSAT 2023 exam will be held?
A. VSAT 2023 is scheduled to be held from March 1 to April 30, 2023, in online mode.
Q. Who will be in charge of VSAT 2023 counseling?
A. Vignan University will conduct VSAT counseling 2023 online.
Q. What is the VSAT examination?
A. VSAT 2023 (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test) is a University level entrance exam. Vignan’s University in the state of Andhra Pradesh organizes the VSAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) for admission into B.Tech/B.Pharmacy programs.
Q. What is the VSAT application fee?
A. The application fee for VSAT is Rs 1,200/-
Q. When VSAT 2023 counseling will be conducted?
A. The counseling of VSAT 2023 will be conducted tentatively in July.
Q. What documents are required for VSAT document verification?
A. At the time of verification, the following documents will be needed: admit card (EAMCET/JEE/VSAT), counseling call letter, date of birth proof, rank card (EAMCET/JEE/VSAT), Aadhar card, caste category (if applicable), qualifying exam mark sheet and certificate, Domicile certificate (if applicable), Income certificate (if applicable), and so on.